We are glad to invite you at the 38th ATEE Annual Conference which theme is
“Educating for the future“
The 38th conference will be held in Østfold University College, Norway from 22nd to 25th August 2013.
The theme of the conference can be summarised as follows:
– What challenges facing humans and society can be recognised as the most significant for teaching and teacher education?
– Which effects may technological development have on the roles of teachers and students? How can education be organised for the future?
– How may teachers be educated to meet a rapidly changing world? How can one educate for the unexpected?
The way the conference is organised will facilitate interaction, dialogue, knowledge sharing and creation in relation to the topics set out above through keynote addresses, parallel sessions where papers will be presented and discussed.
We hope you will find the people you meet, projects you see and ideas you share rewarding and stimulating.
The preliminary program, and all information concerning registration, papers submission, logistics and payment facilities can be viewed at: http://www.hiof.no/eng/atee/welcome?lang=eng
We remind you some important dates:
– 1st of February 2013: Call for papers and online submission opens
– 1st April 2013: Deadline for proposal and abstracts
– 1st of May 2013: The organising committee will let you know if your proposal has been accepted.